Monday, December 28, 2009

Glaze


New photos! I've had them stewing in my camera for a week or so, and finally got around to uploading them onto the computer. I've gone through quite a few of them, so I'll start posting them. Some will go here and some will go to my DA account.

Between Yule and Christmas we had a freezing rain during the night, glazing everything with a layer of ice. By the time I finally made it outside, the ice was starting to fracture, melt, and fall off the branches, which made it fun for me. Lots of cold drips on the top of my head.

This photo doesn't have the best of focus--looks almost like I took it with my lensbaby, which I didn't. I think the lens got a little "frogged" up when I wiped a drop from it. Anyway, I just liked the range of colors in this photo. Whoever said winter was just white couldn't be more wrong. ;)