Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Whatcha doin'?


Perhaps not the best picture ever, but I can't help but smile when I look at it. I believe this was taken one of the first two summers I owned Toler. If he's a goof now, he was a complete dork when he was young! He was downright crazy in that adorable little way. He would insist on nosing everything you intended to use on him--brushes, combs, leg wraps, hoof pick, blanket--and would often see if it was tasty. Especially leg wraps. He loved them. He'd grab it in his mouth and shake his head like a dog. He also insisted on helping us sweep the aisle--any time we used a broom he would "sweep" the aisle with a hoof. At one point in time he had a half-deflated basketball in his stall, and he would throw it into the stall next to him which really only annoyed the horse there, but he would toss it back to Toler and they'd throw it to each other for hours. It was actually kind of ridiculous.

4 comments:

v said...

Hello, my gal! I'll be checking in on your gorgeous photos. I love your horse! He is SO beautiful. Hopefully we'll chat soon. All my best!

StarStrider said...

Hello! =) Glad you could stop by. Thanks! =D

And yes, we'll chat soon!

CB said...

LOL this one is hilarious. seems sooo Toler.

StarStrider said...

Callie, he totally does this *every time* he sees me with my camera. I'm surprised I don't have a bajillion versions of this same photo! XD