Friday, December 5, 2008

A Journey Across the Stars and Into Your Soul

I've always wanted to do a photoblog. I'm not entirely sure why, but it has always appealed to me. So, I've started this in conjunction with my creative ventures as TolHorse Studios, the name I've designated to my photography, general art, writing, and musical composition "studios." While I'm not exactly up for business as much as creating a kalediscope of medias through which I view my world and express my perceptions, the posibility has never completely passed from my field of vision. Anyway, I've begun to ramble.

At this blog I will (eventually) try to post a photo a day, whether of strict photography, or some other form of art, something will appear. Yes, you read that right, I qualified my attempt with the word "eventually" meaning that I'm not quite ready to start with it, thus you could view this post as a placeholder or declaration of things to come.

In the meantime, please check out some of my photos at my DA account: TolHorse-Studios.

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you soon.