Saturday, January 16, 2010

A fire was in my head

I had some excitement last night: perhaps you remember that Lensbaby call for submissions I answered in December? Well, my image Give, Take is an Honorable Mention!! There were so many gorgeous photos submitted that I can't believe my good fortune. I encourage you to go check out the images selected for publication as well as the images in the Honorable Mention gallery. =)

I am working on making digital copies of some Lensbaby b/w macro abstraction prints I did as a series last year. Hopefully I can get one up sometime today.

Other, unrelated news: I may be good with software, but I'm an idiot with hardware. What I mean to say is that the hard drive replacement didn't happen. Yours truly ordered one with the wrong kind of drive-to-motherboard connections. I didn't even know there were other types, but that's what happens when you're keeping an "older" machine alive.

To reward you for reading my newsy-post, here's the sister image to Give, Take, which I don't have a title for yet: