Friday, September 10, 2010

Shared Dreams


I was going through some old photos and found this in my archives. Taken at the 2003 Kentucky Rolex, it features Jan Thompson and Shared Dreams. I can't remember how they fared at that Rolex, but I remember liking Shared Dreams a bit. Anyway, so there you go, a photo taken during my sophomore year in High School. Haha, if I thought that out right. XD

I do theoretically have a photo CD of all my Rolex photos, but I'm not sure where they are. I went to the Rolex several times in High School with my stable friends. We always had such a blast, granted I was a major shutterbug the whole time, but I do remember everything well. Definitely need to go again sometime! Anyway, my point was that this image was scanned, and while I went through and killed the dust, I wasn't terribly patient with it. So, forgive the slacking quality. ;)