Friday, July 9, 2010

Puppydogger


Photos of my close friend's Australian Shepard, Zoe taken during my week away last month (wow, that long ago already?). I stayed with C., as did our friend V. We all went to college together, so needless to say there was a bit of hilarity and craziness. Especially since we hadn't been all together like that since graduating. Zoe is such a great dog. V. and I became her adopted Worshipers and Entertainment while we were there. Not to mention trusty alarm clock (though really, compared with the way my cats wake me up, I would much rather be woken up by a happy, face-licking puppydogger). I took quite a few pics of Zoe, and embarrassingly, not much else while with C. and V.--we were having too much fun. These are my favorite of the shots I took, and really, she's too cute not to share!