Monday, March 15, 2010

Overlook


It has been one of those low photo-inspiration weeks. I get really excited for art and photography this time of year, then everything gets muddy and ick and while I feel excited to go out and take photos or something, I can't get over the "yuck" factor. Now it's starting to warm up a bit more, the sun is shinning, the mud is a little less suck-your-boot-off-your-foot...It's even 50 degrees outside, which to me means t-shirt time. (Unless it's windy, then I'll stick with what I've been wearing for the past month, which is a t-shirt with a long sleeved shirt underneath.) Haha, you may think I'm crazy, but that's okay. Viking blood in my veins--warmer than rum, almost. *big grin*

All right. I told myself I would write this morning. (This technically counts, yes?)