Sunday, September 20, 2009

With a turn and a twist

I guess my taking long breaks and then explaining them in a post has become a tradition here. *sighs* I just wasn't motivated for a while there, and for the past few weeks I've been getting photography jobs. (Woot!) It feels like I've gone through thousands of photos in the last week. Maybe I actually have...I'm not really sure.

Anyway, it's been amazing acting like a pro. =) I did two photo shoots for senior pictures, and then four photo shoots for advertising shots for my instructor. I'm finally done for a little while, though not for too long I think. With two of the three release forms signed, I have some images to post--just a little self-advertising! (It'll be enjoyable though, I promise.)

So, here are two images from one of the senior portrait sessions (posted with her permission, of course).




The first was done with my lensbaby lens, hence the very soft focus and blur. I also treated it with an aged color palette--which I have become absolutely obsessed with. I love the ethereal vibrance/radiance it gives. Feel assured that you'll see it quite a bit in the coming posts. (So, I hope you like it, too!)

All the photo sessions have been just great so far. All the clients have been friends so far, of course, but that also makes for a ton of fun.

3 comments:

v said...

OMGOSH, she is so beautiful! What gorgeous pics, Thora! And nice to see you! (:

Emma said...

@Gran: Thanks! It does feel good to be posting again. I'm trying to concentrate on not falling behind again. *crosses fingers* I haven't stopped by your (or anyone else's) blog in a while, though...I should do that. ;)

v said...

No worries, luv. I know you're a busy gal.